Deposit Requirements- 50% of your stay is due at the time of booking as the deposit for your reservation. The remaining balance will automatically be collected one day before your arrival date. You must still stop by the office to check in and make sure all payments have processed successfully.
If a reservation is canceled more than fourteen (14) days in advance, the deposit will be refunded with the exception of a $25 cancellation fee. If canceled fourteen (14) days or less in advance, no refund will be given unless you elected to purchase the Worry-Free Bookings™ Option. Guests have up to 14 days prior to the arrival date and up to 30 days after the departure date to apply for their reimbursement from Worry-Free Bookings™.
Cancellations can be made by calling the park directly at (304) 466-9121 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All campers will be required to sign that they have received a copy and agree to honor ALL Campground Rules & Regulations.
Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations are set in place for the safety and security of all our guests and staff. Any violation of these rules may result in immediate ejection from the park.
1. Please keep your site clean and leave it as you found it.
2. Please be courteous of the other guests and use only roadways and access paths. Walking or biking through other campsites is prohibited.
3. Speed Limit is 5mph in the campground area. (Strictly Enforced)
4. No chain saws are to be run without management’s permission. No cutting or damaging trees. No nails in tress.
5. We are a pet friendly campground. Any and all pets (dogs,cats)are to be on a leash at all times. Pets are not to be left outside by themselves at any time. If the pet is outside so should the owner. You must clean up after your pets each and every time. We do not allow any pet that is known for aggressive behavior. No pets will be allowed in any of our buildings at any time.
6. Fires are permitted in fire rings only. Fire rings are not allowed to be moved at any time!! Fires must be attended at all times.
7. There will be no permanent structures erected on any sites such as decks or storage buildings, unless given permission by the management.
8. Sites must be maintained in a neat and orderly fashion. You must speak to management for a list of approved underpinning materials.
9. There will be no rock throwing of any kind. Children that get caught throwing rocks will be considered too young to be off their campsites by themselves.
10. Quiet time is from 10:00pm to 8:00am. All minors must be on their site at this time.
11. Only two vehicles allowed per site. All vehicles must be parked on your site, not in the road ( Do not park on the grass). Additional parking available at the office.
12. Playground hours are from 8:00am to dusk. Do not allow children to remove sand from the sand box or gravel from the playground area.
13. Smoking is not allowed inside any building. You will be asked to leave the campground if caught doing so. Cigarettes must be disposed of properly.
14. There will be no subletting of sites.
15. There will be no soliciting of any kind.
16. Outside refrigerators or freezers are prohibited.
17. No electric space heaters allowed on sites unless you are paying for electric services.
18. You must keep your belongings on the site you have rented. Do not park or store anything on sites that are empty, they could be rented at any time.
19. All trash must be placed in the trash cans provided. Do not leave any trash bag outside of a properly sealed container. Monthly residents are to place their trash in dumpster beside the Maintenance Garage.
20. ENJOY YOUR STAY!